Hello my lovely Truuties,
When I have the opportunity, I would really like to travel lots. There are some countries that I’m interested in a little more than others and have a special place in my heart so I thought I’d share with you what they are, in a blog post.
These are the countries I’d love to go to the most (or go to again):
- Japan – Although I’ve been to Japan four times already (because I have family there and I’m half Japanese), I really, really, would love to go there lots of times again! Maybe one day I’ll live there? It would be so cool if I could visit all 47 prefectures as well! But seriously, Japan is such a beautiful and ‘magical’ place and I’m so grateful that it exists in the world. As well as that, I’m so happy and thankful that I am half Japanese (and half English) because this opens up so many opportunities for me to do things related to Japan! By the way, if you are interested in Japan, you can click here to take a look at my YouTube channel! 🙂
- Australia – I don’t actually know a lot about the country but I have family who live there. 🙂 It seems like an amazing place! There is another reason why I’d like to go to Australia…I might share that one day in another post…
- Canada – I have family in Canada as well! I’m so grateful to have such an international family! (I think this is turning into a post where I just express my gratitude haha 😂…) I need to mention that Canada is said to be one of the best countries to live in! As well as this, the Green Gables house from the ‘Anne’ series of books by L.M Montgomery, which I really enjoyed reading, is there (in Prince Edward Island) and it would be great to visit it! Montgomery describes such beautiful landscapes and nature in the books so it would be wonderful to see the descriptions come to life in reality.
- Denmark – My best friend (She has a really good blog called Lissie’s Life!) is half Danish so I’ve always liked Denmark. I never was that interested in actually going there though. Well that’s until I heard about the concept of hygge. In case you’re wondering what this is…I have a book about it and on the back it says, “Hygge has been translated as everything from ‘the art of creating intimacy’ to ‘cosiness of the soul’ to ‘taking pleasure from the presence of soothing things’. My personal favourite is ‘cocoa by candlelight’…”. (I might write more about hygge in a different post.) This got me really interested in the country and I’d love to know more about the Danish lifestyle!
- France – I’ve been to France twice for day-trips with my school and I really enjoyed the time I spent there! It would be lovely to go with my family for a week or so! I’m learning French at school; I’d like to experience and use the language. Also, I have a Japanese relative who lives in France!
- Spain – As well as French, I’m learning Spanish at school and I love it. From the photos I’ve seen, Spain looks really nice!
- Germany – I would love to go to Germany in Christmas-time. The markets seem amazing! Compared to the other countries in this list, I don’t know much about Germany but it looks like a wonderful place!
I hope you enjoyed this post!
I’m thinking of doing a Q&A post sometime so that you can all get to know me better – please comment your questions! They can be about pretty much anything (me, my blog, my interests, my life, my passion for dance, my Christian faith and lots more). 🙂
Lots of love,
I would love to hear from you in the comments!
Do you like travelling? What countries have you been to? What countries would you love to go to in the future? Have you written a similar post to this recently? If you have, please link it in a comment! Do have any questions for my Q&A post?