Hello my lovely Truuties,
Happy New Year! These are my New Year’s Resolutions for 2017 (in no particular order)! 🙂
– Read more books. I used to read so much! However, in 2016 that book-worm side of me went away so this year I really want to bring it back again!
– Do more house chores. I really need to help my mum and dad more with looking after the house and doing things like washing up (we don’t have a dishwasher hehe).
– Improve my morning and night-time routines. In 2017 I would love to do my routines without being rushed and I would also like to add more things to do in my routines!
– Do more revision (that isn’t homework). It would be really helpful if I can do some extra revision from this year onwards! Maybe I can also do weekly or at least monthly revision so that I remember what I’ve learnt at school, for that period of time?
– Plan the time I spend on social media better. Most of the time I just go on my phone or laptop even when it isn’t my priority to do so. This needs to change!
– Learn more dance vocab. As someone who would like to include dance in their career, I don’t know enough vocabulary and technical terms! I hope that this year, I will spend more time learning them.
– Cook more. I love cooking so I’d really like to do it more! Also, I think I should start making meals more often.
– Learn more kanji characters. I’m half Japanese so I really want to be good at the language. One of the things I need to work on is learning the kanji characters. (Kanji characters are one of the systems of writing in Japanese. An example is…日本, which means ‘Japan’)
Making resolutions definitely helps me to kick start the new year! However, I still love making lots of goals and learning new things every day throughout the year! 🙂
Lots of love,
I would love to hear from you in the comments!
Do you make New Year’s Resolutions? If you do, what are they (if you don’t mind sharing)? Are any of your resolutions similar to mine? If you’ve written a blog post like this, recently, please link it in a comment!