Is there someone who is so inspiring to you? Is there someone you can relate to a lot? Is there someone who motivates you to work towards your goals and dreams? For today’s post, I would like to write about a lovely dancer called Melodee Morita!
How can I relate to Melodee Morita?
- She is half Japanese but grew up in an English-speaking country.
- She is a dancer.
- She has a great passion for being healthy (diet, nutrition and exercise).
- She is passionate about skincare.
- She loves fashion and beauty.
- She is bilingual.
All of those bullet points could be describing me, but I was actually describing Melodee Morita. It is so inspiring and motivating when there is someone you can relate to who has achieved very similar things to your own dreams.
What has Melodee Morita achieved that I would like to achieve too?
- She has grown in confidence by stepping out of her comfort zone.
- She is very fluent in Japanese although she has never lived there.
- She is an interpreter.
- She has helped many people through her YouTube channel. (I would like to help lots of people through my blog.)
- She seems very organised with her time.
- She is very healthy and is continuing to learn more and more about health.
- She is a professional ballet dancer.
These are all goals that I would love to reach! Having found Melodee’s YouTube channel, I am now more encouraged that I really can make my dreams come true!
A message for all WordPress bloggers…
I would like to make this a new tag – what do you think? Anyone can do it but if you like you can nominate people for it. To do this tag, just write about your personal inspiration to whom you can relate to! Your readers might be inspired too! Please include the tag, #myrelatableinspiration with no spaces or capitals. I hope lots of you will take part in this!
Have a lovely day/night!
Lots of love,
I would love to hear from you in the comments!
Do you have a relatable inspiration? Had you heard of Melodee Morita before this post? Do you like the tag #myrelatableinspiration?